If you love Eggnog then you must make Eggnog Fudge. It is creamy and delicious and easy to make. This is the perfect holiday dessert.
The Best Eggnog Fudge Recipe:
We love making treats during the holidays. Fudge is always on the list as it a staple holiday dessert and it is easy to make. This Recipe for Eggnog Fudge combines my love for eggnog and the rich and creaminess of fudge.
Each bite is rich and delicious and tastes fancy but the entire recipe is super fast and easy. This eggnog fudge recipe includes eggnog, marshmallow cream, and white chocolate chips is a win all around. Perfect for holiday baking but easy enough to enjoy year round.
It is rich in eggnog flavor and so delicious. This no bake dessert is the perfect budget friendly desert to make. Add this fudge to your next holiday cookie tray and it will be the first treat to go.
- Granulated Sugar
- White Chocolate Chips (11 oz)
- Unsalted Butter
- Marshmallow Cream
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make Eggnog Fudge:
- Step 1 – Line a 9 in or 8 in baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step 2 – Combine the butter, sugar and eggnog to a saucepan. Stir and bring the to a boil and boil, stirring continuously, for 4 minutes. Remove from the medium heat.
- Step 3 – Then stir in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and nutmeg. Stir until the chocolate is melted and all the ingredients are combined. After removing from heat.
- Step 4 – Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Evenly spread the mixture out into the pan and tap the pan on the countertop to make sure that you get all the air bubbles out of the mixture.
- Step 5 – Sprinkle extra nutmeg on top for garnish if you prefer.
- Step 6 – Let the fudge for at least 3 hours (or overnight). Remove the parchment paper, cut the fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Eggnog Fudge Recipe Tips:
- Eggnog – Make sure to use a full fat eggnog not a light version or the fudge will not set properly.
- Line Baking Dish – We recommend lining the baking dish with parchment paper for easy of cleaning and to easily cut the fudge.
- Boil Ingredients – Bring eggnog, butter and sugar to boil and stir continually.
- Melt Ingredients – Add in the remaining ingredients and completely melt chocolate until all the ingredients are combined.
- Air Bubbles – Make sure there are no air bubbles before storing fudge in the refrigerator.
- Creamy Chocolate — If you have problems with the white chocolate being creamy when melted, add a small amount of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate.
- Other Tips – Make sure before you start making fudge, you go read our 5 Tips to make the perfect fudge recipe. If you follow these 5 basic tips, you are bound to have fudge that will keep the crowds coming back for more.
- Candy Thermometer – There is no need to use a candy thermometer to make this easy fudge recipe.
- Add in Sprinkles – If you are making these for holiday, mix in some red and green sprinkles for a Christmas themed fudge.
- Add in Food Coloring – Add in food coloring to give it even more of a fun and festive holiday dessert.
- Mix in Nuts – This fudge would be amazing with some sliced almonds or crushed walnuts.
- Add Dried Fruit – For an easy way to change the flavor and look of this vanilla fudge add in some dried fruit.
- Cream Cheese – Add cream cheese to make eggnog cheesecake fudge.
- Rum Extract – Add rum extract to the eggnog mixture for added flavor.
How to Store:
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
How to Freeze:
Freezing fudge is a great option if you want it to last longer. Check out Can You Freeze Fudge for more information.
- Wrap fudge with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and place in the freezer. It will last about 2 months if stored properly.
- Store in the back of the freezer so that it stays the same temperature while in the freezer.
- When you are ready to serve, remove from freeze and let thaw on the counter for about 2 hours. Serve at room temperature if you prefer.
Easy Holiday Fudge:
We love making holiday desserts. It is a great way to build memories with my kids and the result is yummy desserts to share with friends and family. Fudge is one of the best desserts to make.
This Eggnog Fudge only requires simple ingredients so it is both a budget friendly dessert and it doesn’t take long to make. Get the kids involved and make a holiday dessert tray for your friends.
Even if you are not a fan of eggnog, I would still give this recipe a try. Creamy and delicious fudge recipe that is easy to make.
Print Recipe here for Egg Nog Fudge:
- Line a 9 in or 8 in baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar and eggnog to a saucepan. Stir and bring the mixture to a boil and boil, stirring continuously, for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Then stir in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and nutmeg. Stir until the chocolate is melted and all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Evenly spread the mixture out into the pan and tap the pan on the countertop to make sure that you get all the air bubbles out of the mixture.
- Sprinkle extra nutmeg on top for garnish if you prefer.
- Let the fudge sit for at least 3 hours (or overnight). Remove the parchment paper, cut the fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Fudge Recipes:
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe