Oreo stuffed cookies combine chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies for an awesome treat. The results are so decadent.
If you love a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and Oreo cookies, this recipe is for you. The combination is so delicious, and your family will go crazy over it. It looks fancy but it’s so easy that you will have time with busy schedules to make them.
Table of contents
Why this recipe works
It’s a delicious combination of gooey chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies. This recipe makes it easy to enjoy two desserts in one easy to make recipe.
- unsalted Butter, room temperature
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- all purpose flour
The entire ingredient list is at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
- Brown sugar. You can use light brown sugar or dark brown sugar.
- Chocolate chips. Swap the milk chocolate chips with white chocolate chips.
- Oreo Cookies. Try other flavors of Oreo cookies.
How to make oreo stuffed cookies recipe
Step 1. First, get out a large bowl and cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Step 2. Combine until well blended. You can use an electric mixer on low speed. I used a stand mixer but you can use a hand mixer.
Step 3. Once everything is combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in the eggs and vanilla.
Step 4. Next, get out another bowl and combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Now, mix together the bowl of dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
Step 5. Once both of these are combined, gently stir in the chocolate chips.
Step 6. Set the chocolate chip cookie dough aside to chill for 10 to 15 minutes. Just make sure the bowl is covered.
Step 7. After the dough has chilled, make cookie dough balls out of the cookie dough using a large cookie scoop.
Step 8. Flatten a scoop of cookie dough between the palm of your hand and place an Oreo cookie in the middle. Then flatten another scoop and place on top of an oreo cookie.
Step 9. Seal the edges of the cookies to make sure that the Oreos are completely covered in dough. Place on lined baking sheet and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
Step 10. Then bake the Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to sit a few minutes and then move to a cooling rack.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. My kids eat them much faster though!
- Use a cookie scoop to save time making the dough balls. You can order a set of cookie scoops . This is a kitchen gadget that you will use for cookies, meatballs and more.
- Don’t skip the step where the cookies go in the freezer. This helps to keep them hold their shape. You will have a mess if you don’t put them in the freezer prior to baking.
- Try different flavors of oreo cookies. I think peanut butter would be yummy. The combination of the mini chocolate chips in the dough and the peanut butter oreo in the middle sounds fabulous.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Try this easy recipe for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and then leave a comment letting us know how it turned out. One bite and you will be hooked!
More easy oreo desserts
- 2 ingredient Oreo mug cake
- Air Fryer Oreo
- Homemade Oreos Cookie
- No Bake Oreo Pie
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
More Easy Cookie Recipes
Oreo Stuffed Cookies
- In a large bowl beat (with a stand up mixer or hand mixer), the butter and both sugars. Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then add in the eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Then mix the bowl of dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. We recommend mixing this by hand so that the mixture does not get over mixed.
- Next gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Then portion out the cookie dough into approximately 1 ½ Tbsp size balls of cookie dough. Flatten 2 of the balls between your hands and place an Oreo cookie in the middle. Seal the edges of the cookies to make sure that the Oreos are completely covered in the cookie dough.
- Repeat the process until all of the cookie dough and Oreos are used.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are browned slightly.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then move the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe